We are pleased to announce we will once again be able to offer special lunches for our students in grades 6-12 the first four Fridays of each month. The “Warrior Way Café” will oversee these lunches. Please review the instructions below to find out how your child can participate in this opportunity.
- Participation is optional.
- To participate, students may pay either month-to-month, for multiple months, or for the entire year. If you are able, advance payment saves you from having to worry about deadlines.
- The monthly lunch fee is based on the number of scheduled Fridays in each month x 7.00 per lunch.
- The lunch fee must be paid in advance according to the payment schedule.
- Lunch fees can be paid by cash or checks made payable to Riverbend Academy. Cash must be placed in a sealed envelope with the student’s name, grade, and month for which you are paying. Envelopes and checks should then be turned in to the school office by 6 PM on the assigned due date. Please do not drop off loose cash. Late payments will not be accepted.
- Total count for lunches will be done at the beginning of each month; therefore, if a student is absent on any given Friday, it is understood that no refunds will be given.
The normal lunch rotation will be pizza on the 1st and 3rd Friday, Chick-fil-a on the 2nd and 4th Fridays. There will, however, be some 4th Fridays where we rotate Chick-fil-a for another lunch option. We continue to look for parent volunteers to help assist with Warrior Way Café. If you are available and interested, please contact the school.