Riverbend Academy is thankful to the Lord for bringing donors to us who provide additional opportunities to our students we would not typically have available. The Lord has been gracious to bring us where we are and allowing us to grow. We continue to pray and plan toward improvements and additions for our students.
You can be a part of fulfilling our needs!
Riverbend Academy will host a dinner in May, Legacy Dinner, where those desiring to see the school thrive, fund scholarships, and meet our budget. It is simply a time of reflection, appreciation and giving.
Consider how you can invest in a child's life with a donation that will impact their lives.
This year, our focus has been a much needed school-wide technology improvement.
School-Wide Technology Proposal
1) Student / Teacher Laptop: DELL Latitude, 13 Education Series for GRAMMAR Wing.
Need 23 @ $710 = $16,330
2) Bretford Store & Charge Core 36M Cart for GRAMMAR Wing. Need 1 @ $1,460 = $ 1,450
3) Service to Setup Laptops & Cart for GRAMMAR use. Need 4 @ $70/hr = $ 280
4) Bretford Store & Charge Core 36M Carts for UPPER School. Need 2 @ $1,460 = $ 2,920
5) Ubiquiti Unifi Long Range Access Point, SCHOOL-Wide Wifi Upgrade. Need 3 packs @ $225 = $ 675
6) Service to Install & Setup Wifi Access Points SCHOOL-Wide. Need 8 @ $70 = $ 560
7) Crestron AM-100 Air Media Devices. Need 15 @ $500 = $ 7,500
8) Crestron HD-MD-400 Scaling & Exterior Devices. Need 8 @ $500 = $ 4,000
9) 60” LED TVs for Upper and Grammar Classrooms. Need 15 @ $700 = $10,500
10) Casing to protect TVs. Need 15 @ $300 = $4,500
Total Estimate = $48,715
This is one small part to the big picture of needs.
If you are interested in learning more about how you can be a Legacy Builder, please contact us.
Thank you for considering!